Saturday, June 9, 2012

This little hand...

is melting our hearts.

P.S.  I am not intentionally teasing you with this picture.  Legally, we cannot share her identity publicly until she is adopted.  Right now, because we are fostering her, she is still a ward of the government.  So these are the only kinds of photos we are able to share.  

4 comments:

Jen C. said...

Those are precious types of photos anyway. Can't wait to see her face though, because then she is permanently yours.

Ashley said...

best little hand picture I've seen in a long time! :)

Mandy said...

Beautiful, beautiful hand, sweet friend! I am so happy for you guys. I have been catching up and am so happy to see all that God is doing in your family! He is so good, and I love how we are getting to see that through all of you. :-)

Anonymous said...

Very sweet!!! Her hand is so tiny but yet so perfect :)

Tracey (Darfus) Shafer